The best time to ask for an Architects input is prior to deciding on a site. The right site can reduce construction costs, and have a higher value when the project is finished. Feasibility studies are an important step in the Architectural service. Many clients avoid serious disappointment by obtaining feasibility studies.
Documentation of designs for pricing and construction by a builder.
• Tendering the works
• Advising on a suitable builder
• Advising on suitable construction contract
• Site meetings
• Assessing builders progress claims
• Calculating retention monies
• Assessing variations
• Assessing extensions of time